If you’re driven by the possibility of working at a company that works with clients from all over the world… then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for highly tuned trainees to work with us on current and new projects.
You will get to work in a development team of full-stack developers, front-end developers, and designers.
We use Golang to handle the majority of projects and you will get to learn it from experienced developers.
What we expect
- You have SOME experience with developing web applications.
- Experience with any server-side technologies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and MVC architecture.
- Willingness to learn Go programming language.
- Good reading, writing, and verbal English skills.
What you get
- 40-hour workweek with flexible work hours.
- Learning new skills and working on team projects.
- Work from our cozy offices in Novi Sad.
- Friendly and relaxed working environment.
- Friday team lunch.
- Books of your choice.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
What you DON’T get
- Groundhog Days. Same projects over and over again.
- To be stuck. You grow, so your projects will grow.
- Robot-like treatment. You’re human and you will be treated as one.
- No-can-do’s, as an answer when you ask for help.
- Office Spaced. Multiple bosses talking down on you and your work.
How to apply
If you are interested you can introduce yourself by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – YOUR_FULL_NAME – Trainee Go Developer”. Tell us a bit about your work experience, why do you think you qualify for this internship and why did you decide to apply. Selected candidates will be contacted for further interview.